Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to the routine

 Pickin' up the kiddos 
 When we go out to pick up the kids from their house we often stop and fill up the gas tank at the Fred Meyer fuel station out that way. It saves us quite a bit of money. We've swung by Wendy's on the way back into town and the kids get to say goodbye to Jess there. 
Yesterday we bought each of them a kids' meal.
The "little Kahuna", aka Garrett, had chicken nuggets and fries. He looked so cute and grown up in his Hawaiian shirt and shorts.

Wyatt chose a cheeseburger meal and the girls both had chicken nuggets. The kids' meals come with toys that aren't associated with a kids cartoon or tv show. They are simply things to play with.  A couple of the kids got flying discs that launch from a twisted stick like thing. Danika got stacking cups. She had me take a picture of her finished stack.
Thought this was pretty clever
 Harlan was looking at some bike web page and saw these two graphics in a slide type presentation.  
I'm glad I don't have a sedan.  They make you fat.
But I do have a bike and perhaps it's getting about time I expended a little fuel using it.

It seems like forever ago
I was attending a ladies Bible study when Garrett was born. That's coming up on two years ago. When that study concluded, I sort of retreated from any kind of involvement in anything. Tonight I'm coming out of my exile and am going to be getting together with some ladies to do a Bible study on Jonah.

The description under the title on the cover intrigues me.
I'm very excited to jump back in to a regular time of study again!
I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Cute kiddos =)
I like those graphics. Funny.
Yes, let us know how the study is, it's looks like it will be a good one =)

Lyssa said...

Good on ya for gettin back in it :) I think it's so good for you to do something for you to refresh and build your spirit! I love that first pic on Garrett, he was looks to me like he's giggling :)