Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today's goal = Joy

Enjoy the moments
 I was pouring my cup of tea and realized that it wasn't simply tea that I was going to be partaking of, it was a "cup of JOY"! Just what I need today and every day.

Cell phone pictures bring much JOY
This little girlie is getting so animated. Look at her sitting up on her sissy's bed. Looks mighty pleased with herself. Hayden needs to give her tons of hugs and kisses from Gramma when he gets there next week.
Oh Joy!
Look who's learned a new trick
Anabelle can open cupboards! Look how proud she is of herself.
Can't wait to see what comes next.
"Picture me"
Cutie Katie wanted her picture taken after they went out for a walk. I was just thinking I needed a new picture of this big girl too.
The biggest Grand-dollies
These two young ladies went to the mall with me today. Uncle Hayden and Garrett were there too.  This is a cell phone pic of their new sunglasses. They have newly trimmed bangs too. We picked up a few more summery tops for each of them.
We're ready for hot weather now.

I am extremely thankful for the blessing of these 5, our granddaughters.
"Surely you have granted (me) eternal blessings
    and made (me) glad with the joy of your presence." 

Psalm 21:6

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Blessings indeed! :) I can't wait til you can show off all of them in one picture! It'll be fun to see them all together again :) only a few more months!

Reese said...

Those are some pretty cute girlies :)