Monday, June 04, 2012

Tea for two x two




Teatime before Bedtime 

Aunty Coco bought Genevieve a new little play tea set. G'vieve was carrying the set around all weekend hoping to be able to use it.  When everyone was ready for bed I made a pot of green tea and all four of the kids sat around the coffee table in the den and enjoyed tea with crackers, cream cheese and jam. Garrett was very interested in the whole thing. He perfectly placed his cup on his saucer and didn't spill at all. So cute!
 Finally it was bedtime and the girls snuggle down under their new quilts.  They LOVED them!

My Thirty-one order arrived



Both my sister, Kara, and my niece, Briana are now consultants for Thirty-one. I'd never heard of it before. They sell purses, bags and all kinds of organizational stuff. They even can personalize their products with names. I placed an order on my sister Kelly's party. They shipped right to my house. The kids checked out the new totes. I'm thinking I could use a couple more large totes.  They are so nice.

A soup kinda day
I have to get my menu planned for the week but had stuff on hand to make homemade soup for lunch. It's a rainy, grey day. Perfect for sitting down for a bowl of soup and piece of bread.

I'm really looking forward to more salad weather.

No comments: