Friday, June 15, 2012

Class of 2012

Genevieve's tassel 
 Genevieve was recognized for being a Kindergarten graduate with her own 2012 tassel. I pinned it to Danika's mortarboard and let Genevieve pose for  an official graduation picture. 
Sweet girl.

Rockin' the big TWO!
 Garrett's birthday celebration will be on Friday. But he is officially two and being a totally typical terrific  two.  He was dancing on the potty, serenading me while I dried my hair.
 I wanted to do something to commemorate the day. So I took him and Hayden with me on an errand and went through the Starbucks drive-through for a birthday cake pop.
In the final photo he was thanking the barista for his treat.
Such a good boy!

Hurray for HAYDEN!


 Hayden jumped through the last hoop standing between him and college as he walked across the stage at PCC's high school graduation ceremony last night.


Proud Dad and Mom
 I'm happy for him and excited to see what the future holds for him. First up is a "senior trip" to Washington D.C. along with motoring with Alyssa and family up to Michigan to hang out and get in touch with his Yooper roots.

Supportive family and friends



 The sun was a bit harsh for good picture taking but here are a few of the graduate with friends and family. Joylynn had to leave with her little ones before the end of the ceremony so I don't have pictures of them here. But our friends, the Young family, Michael, Debbie and Nathaniel, came to cheer for Hayden's accomplishments. Along with a Krystle, Courtney, Molly Z and Cam. I think it was a great night of memory making.
After party at BV
We decided not to stay for the reception there and had our own party at Burgerville. Hayden got a great  graduation card from the Youngs. He will be reaching for goals and dreaming big dreams but at this moment he was dreaming of and reaching for a Burgerville milk shake. YUM!

 So here's to you Hayden! Your future is bright!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Big days in the Hilman house! Exciting times to be sure. Can't wait to see Hayden over here! :) I hope you guys had a fun party with that big little guy tonight. Love to you all from the east and goodnight :)