Monday, June 25, 2012

Busy bees

Better than Wheaties
 Old fashioned oatmeal, fresh blueberries and walnuts... this should be the real "breakfast of champions"!   
Mosaic Craft


I picked up two small craft kits at Old Navy a few weeks ago.  This past week the kids were wondering when I was going to do them.

They were thrilled when I set them up at the dining room table and let them do the matching of the colored sticky squares to the right numbers on the projects.  It was a nice way for them to spend a few minutes.  I'm needing more of this sort of thing.

We have to work on the clean up after craft time though. This project had extra squares of each color left over that I'm finding stuck all over the house. I'm not a fan of stickers!

 Garrett wanted to be right in the middle of things. I really have to find a more age appropriate craft for him to be doing next time.

Handsome prince and pretty princesses
 The girls finished their crown. They each took a turn wearing it. Even Garrett wanted to try it on. 
Dinosaur wall hanging
 Wyatt's dinosaur project came with a hanging tab.  We're going to have to put a little hook or brad next to his bed so he can display it.
Very fun. 

Pretty little princess





I love this picture of Anabelle that I took with my cell phone as we sat outside on the porch.  You can see those two bottom teeth so plainly.  She is so happy and smiley!
She is going to be 1 year old in less than two weeks! 
Where does the time go? 
Snow white hydrangeas
I took this during one of our walks this week. I think I should make a folder of just flower pictures.  So many of them would make excellent note cards.
More ideas for projects. Organization is needed before I take on any more projects.
As big as our house is, it's not big enough for all that's trying to be crammed in here.
We need a place for everything before everything can be in its place.
If we can't make a place or find a place, it needs to leave.
This could be a painful project ;_(

No comments: