Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bath night

Everything and the kitchen sink
 I hate bending over the tub to bathe the kids! I usually have Courtney or Krystle do it. But I love them having sink baths. We have a deep enough sink for them to have fun and it's much easier on my knees and back. 



Danika isn't too big to have a kitchen sink bath. It takes some squishing to get down in the water to warm up.
Clean and snuggly warm
 Garrett wasn't happy to be out of the water so Courtney spent some time showing him blog pictures from the zoo and it cheered him up. 
One problem
The only drawback to bathing in the kitchen... the stuff has to get back upstairs to the bathroom. Does anyone else do this trick? Put the stuff on a step and wait for the next time somebody is going up and have them take it. 
I choose to believe I'm energy efficient rather than lazy ;0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness! Look at the difference in skin tone! Courts you gotts get some sun

Lyssa said...

Quite a difference yes, but i say as long as you're getting your vitamin d it's all good! Gar bear just has golden genes ;) no one will believe you watch manga if you're too tan!