Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pics from all over

Two of our grandgirls

 Another cell phone picture from Virginia. This time the girls are shopping at Costco. I sure loved those double carts when our kids were little. Evie looks like a big little girl sitting there with Katie.
Safeway shopper
This sweet little shopper is our friends' granddaughter, Mila. In all of the photos I've seen of her, her hair has been sticking straight up on her head. I don't know if I got to see her on a good or bad hair day. It was laying down and very cute but it didn't quite look like her. Look at those cheeks! Her cousin Vinny has some just like that.  Must be a Zywicki thing.

Henry's birthday cake
I wasn't there to see this in person but Cherise sent me the picture of the 3 layered cake she made for Henry's birthday party. She did a great job on the fondant letters and numbers.  I hope he had a fun time at his Jump Gym party. Looking forward to seeing photos of the event.

Vacation photos 



One request I had of the kids that visited Michigan this summer was that they get all of the grandkids that were there into the sauna at least once.  And I wanted pictures!  Alyssa and Cherise got them all in and took pictures. The camera started steaming up but they got a few cute ones. What a bunch of blondies!

In the photo from L-R: Katie, Henry, Evie, and Anabelle. Rowan is in the photo by himself. Thanks for the sauna shots! It warms my heart to see them sharing this tradition.


Mother said this pic reminds her of my brother Dave and me. I don't think I was ever that much smaller than David and I know I wasn't as cute as Katie-bug. But we probably did stand and wait for the sauna to be readied. I'm going to have a print made of this for Mom for her sauna dressing room.
Summer memories captured and shared.
Priceless!


No comments: